Sunday, March 19, 2017

The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’



The brave, the few, the proud, Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©❤️‍πŸ’‹πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. Gifts of brothers doing the old dazes of the questions of the blue balls in the air, views of the deeds done in the dark. Butterflies, moths, dragonflies, angels, dogwood butterflies in the air for the colors on the flowers πŸΌWolves πŸΊ, Snakes πŸ¬ πŸ‹And Frogs Tales. πŸ’•. Frank Agresti....I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©❤️‍πŸ’‹πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

The Chainsmokers. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

To Enable Links Click Show Images or Not Spam

Jordan Starr: The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.


Veterans Housing Matters:The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’ Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’Dreams


Authors Hub: share your views , posts, blogs, books and like each other. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

Bloggers hub: It is totally related to blog and writing post of authors n bloggers. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

Global9fx sweden
 Good Can Became Great With Us Be A Go - Getter Give The World The...The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

Hello Maraş xDThe brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’


Kygo & The Chainsmokers & Avicii Style Best Of Tropical Deep House Chill Out Melodic Music Mix 2017. I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©❤️‍πŸ’‹πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’



Many people believe that the more you experience deja vu, the more past lives you have lived. ..Night kiss πŸ˜— ENGLISH words, Frank Agresti...πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤for the wise.😘😘😘😘 Hugs and Kisses,πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤ Recaps.  ❤❤. #2 You Have Strong Empathy: Those who have strong empathy for others are likely to have lived multiple past lives. This is a life skill crafter only by those with a lot of experience in the field. So it only makes sense that if you are high...  #1 Frank Agresti...You Can’t Explain Your Fears:#1 You Can’t Explain Your Fears....πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤FacesViewsNosesChicks,BabesLots Of LuckLessons DailyAngels.Who want dollars $$$$$ ???The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

Cows, Cattle, Herds Of Monkeys, Dens Of Snakes, Knights Fighters: 
The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’Wisdom from a Himalayan cow. Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me. IT'S ATTRACTIVE AF WHEN SOMEBODY SAYS THEY WANT YOU AND PROVES IT AND DOES EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER NOT TO LOSE YOU. Songs to play, trips to the seas, boats on the water, ships to sail. Good times, dances in the winds, lovers to come, haters to go. Dances on cloud nine, cats with nines lives, fish out of water, tips and tales, wales on land.
Mourning Lights, Girls In Red Hoods, Veterans Lost And Alone, Grandmothers Dead. Cans of whip ass to share, pages to write, tails to pin, donkeys in the hills, monkeys in packs, rats to races, wheels to turn. Love, lights, lessons, luck, leaders of the band, good times, sons of kings, songs of knights. The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’ Mr Telephone Man - New Edition.Mourning Lights, Girls In Red Hoods, Veterans Lost And Alone, Grandmothers Dead.The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’ Let The Music Play,Mr Telephone Man - New Edition; Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep .Mourning Lights, Girls In Red Hoods, Veterans Lost And Alone, Grandmothers Dead.

Monkeys Riding Sharks,Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Sluts, Donkeys,Daily Journey : Paths Taken: Wishes and hopes for a kind person. Giants On Lands, Giants On Seven Seas: Husky Dogs. Cheap Tricks, Rach Jay: Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot. Spinning Tales Told.purple eyes....Nuts Nights.....Nuts Sacks. Nuts and all? ...Prince Snakes7605643510...The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’September 04, 1962 Steven Jay Jarrot : 83458 Tropical Whisper CT, Indio, CA. Owner/Consultant; stevenjarrot@yahoo.com: ANYWAY TRANSPORTATION. Ways to go, moats and castles, homes for the lost, houses for veterans, dates with frogs and snakes.The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’ stevenjarrot@gmail.com: 7608512267:sjarrot@comcast.com:

Adventure Fantasy English Movie : Ring of the Nibelungs...The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’hairstohaloshornsofloveandhate.blogspot.com
Wishes and numbers, dreams in color, power in the magic in the air.Monkey Love, Princess Lover, Rach Jay: Fairy tale, girl in red hood, going into the woods, into the dark, hopes and dreams.Born to shine, born to save, born to help the lost, and displace military members, out of service, and homeless.Adventure Fantasy English Movie : Ring of the Nibelungs.The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

Back in time, back in space, tales of cows, tales or elephants, cows as well. Tales to write, tales of cows, land whales, gifts in pictures, gifts in words, pictures of stars, under the heaven. Goodness and mercy, dazes of angels, say the other angels on earth, birds and bees, songs to sing. Gods of wars, March for Mars, gods of wars. Fuck the battles, who wins the wars, counts the most, history noted. Kings and knights, stars to share, star bright at night, darkness to fall.  Adventure Fantasy English Movie : Ring of the Nibelungs.The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’

Writing tales, pinning tales also, donkeys and jackasses, faces to watch, faces under the skin, faces of snakes in the grass. Hands out for more, crooks and robbers, sinners with horns, frogs and monkeys to dodge. Gates of hell open, hell hounds out, cows on open ranches,hogs and pigs to eat.  Land whales, spiders and snakes, webs of lies, cheaters and wasp, black and yellow, not the best of bed fellows. ...The brave, the few, the proud, πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’



Nice is not a word to use on them. Rachel and Rach Jay, Jarrot freaks, donkeys in hills. Jackasses in sad valleys, lots of lies to share. Land whales and butches, bitches to turn, snakes and frogs, yellow and black bugs. Adventure Fantasy English Movie : Ring of the Nibelungs

No comments:

Post a Comment