Sunday, July 21, 2019

Good Tales:AMEN! What should I do? abandon or continue? What a dilemma!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΏ‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️All my life I tried to be like you.

Twists In The Wind, Glory Dazes Done: Trains On Tracks. COURSE NAME: Veterans Off The Streets.Veterans: Thanks For Service, Hands Out To Statements, Skills To Share...Stories and tips, veterans for prey, in the lands of love and hate, sheep. Good time, lessons learned, trips to hell and back, hell hounds in the gates.πŸ˜‚Chances to change.Walks in the park, the beach, stars in the sky, heads up, trips to the moon and back, company would be nice.

Frogs and snakes, monkeys in the dogwood trees. Monkeys to swingers, snakes in dens, donkeys in packs, tales of chances to change. Hands to wash, ships of dreams, to sell, to sell for the dazes in the sun. Why not,happy new year. No one is worth hurting over for any length of time. Time doesn't have to harden us, but is here to teach us.Twists In The Wind, Glory Dazes Done: Trains On Tracks. COURSE NAME: Veterans Off The Streets.πŸ˜‚Chances to change.Walks in the park, the beach, stars in the sky, heads up, trips to the moon and back, company would be nice.
Kim Kardashian Leaves Hearts in Puddles With Pic Showing 'Sweet' Sons Sleeping
Cattle Calling in Desert. Cows,Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What?...Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..THE Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates.Dreams of yesterday and the dark white knight, still faraway in the recesses of her mind, and the mind of the missing twin.Good Tales:AMEN! What should I do? abandon or continue? What a dilemma!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΏ‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️All my life I tried to be like you.

Petar
Enough for the Charmed.πŸŽ„πŸŽ Happy Sunday dear Friends. I wish you all Merry Christmas full of Love and joy and can fulfill all your dreams and wishesπŸ€πŸ˜šπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒGood Tales:AMEN! 
What should I do? abandon or continue? What a dilemma!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΏ‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️
All my life I tried to be like you. 









Good Tales:Woman for one man, over the bumps in the road, waves to make. A good person, who enjoys music, sports, and other senior queen,bitch with stars, noses and views, we all have them. Walks in the park, the beach, stars in the sky, heads up, trips to the moon and back, company would be nice. πŸ˜›Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN!!πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž People beware:
Boxer undergoes brain surgery after collapsing
What should I do? abandon or continue? What a dilemma!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΏ‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️
All my life I tried to be like you. Then when I was just me that's when I was happy. Went back to trying to be like you, I want to die. Why would I want to be like you. You follow the rules and do what other people have taught you to do. I was always taught to be a leader. If not that then be my own person. I cant do this Facebook shit cause I'm not like you.
Meghan Markle Had a *Super* Candid Response to Pharrell's Comments About Her Relationship with Prince Harry

Good Tales:AMEN! 
What should I do? abandon or continue? What a dilemma!!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΏ‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️🀦🏿‍♂️
All my life I tried to be like you. 


Janitor Discovers Alarming Scene In Bathroom Stall

No comments:

Post a Comment