Wednesday, April 21, 2021

COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice.

 Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Judy Quade Gerstein. The ability to triumph starts with you." We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.How low can you go? Just ask BBC! Four non-Jews debating on BBC whether Jews are an ethnic minority.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL :Trips to other worlds. .Fairy Tales Recaps.



Narcissistic and Emotional Abuse, Shattering the Illusion.So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.Leading Academic Quits After Showing No School Children Died During the ‘First Wave’ in Sweden Arjun Walia.Cow to Buffalo: Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge.To do again and again. Jewish whales, family affairs, Cons to run.




Pages to turn, stories to write. Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. Saints and Sinners: Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Freaks, Tags .

Image

Here Come the Bourgeoisie Bolsheviks,

"It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. Beautiful words. Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~ Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Today, once, moments lost..On the way to the weekend.Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind.

Megan Fox.Travelers Walks:Black Girls Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news.. THIS IS AWFUL.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good. - Lao Tzu .I listen to music .

Image

Lessons to learn about what true love is, facts or fictions tales of the love and devotion between two people. Faces in the mirror, faces in the sands of time, pages to books, rats to roaches, how to make a buck, walks of fame.This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters. More of this coming, unfortunately.CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.



Inline image


 CANDY HEARTS.SHINE.HEADS, HEARTS, HANDS TO GUIDE, GOLDEN YEARS. FOREVER YOUNG.FISHING TODAY.

Inline image


 II'm finally getting to the "Other Side"!!! I'm finally able to Just Exhale & Breathe .Well she cant be healed if no one helped her."No woman is an island !"


Inline image

 II'm finally getting to the "Other Side"!!! I'm finally able to Just Exhale & Breathe .Well she cant be healed if no one helped her."No woman is an island !"


Have to say, craigslist has not been a great place to meet men, I post, I get flagged, most of the time. Monkey types, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done. Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.




It would be so nice, if things could work out, today, tomorrow, and forever.Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.

Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Chicks, babes, bitches with five stars, lights to shine, dances in the cartoons, hits and misses, rabbits to date, ducks to water, pigs and hogs to fly. Colors of the hopes and dreams in the words, dreams in motions, chicks, girls, and babes, dances with digs in place, tricked and pimped, joys and pains, on the side of the road. Now that I am 21 I can legally drink alcohol but it tastes gross.

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…




Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are you the one...Asking for a friend.

Inline image


My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'



ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL :Trips to other worlds. .Fairy Tales Recaps. Men and mice, faces in the crowds, faces under the skin, frogs and fish. Wine and bread, crumbs for the two kids, mothers dead, father with a new wife. Two times, death, divorce, and desertions , coins to flip.
May be an image of text

Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the...Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.

Palm Springs Cheers, Great Job. Chaps. Jordan And Aunt Dot: Shades Worn: Bright Futures. Facebook ties. Family affairs to plan, dicks and dawgs, hell hounds, noses in the air, views of the walks of fame. Wheels to turn, time to stop, paths to cross, over space, once or twice, pages to books..

The Original Sin. Passion, Peter Pan, The Green Giant, Jesus Christ, retired from the races for bucks, silent, dead, and gone. Another one... Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Judy Quade Gerstein. The ability to triumph starts with you." We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.How low can you go? Just ask BBC! Four non-Jews debating on BBC whether Jews are an ethnic minority.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL :Trips to other worlds. .Fairy Tales Recaps. MAXMOREJOYREADYFOREASYMONEYBIRTHDAYS.BLOGSPOT.COM.


Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told. MAXMOREJOYREADYFOREASYMONEYBIRTHDAYS.BLOGSPOT.COM.


Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told. Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Judy Quade Gerstein. The ability to triumph starts with you." We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.How low can you go? Just ask BBC! Four non-Jews debating on BBC whether Jews are an ethnic minority.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL :Trips to other worlds. .Fairy Tales Recaps. Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.



BUMPSINROADPATHSTAKENSHIPSPASSED.BLOGSPOT.COM Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. The Original Sin. Passion, Peter Pan, The Green Giant, Jesus Christ, retired from the races for bucks, silent, dead, and gone. Another one...

COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
WORDSINWAVESSALADSTOSSEDPEBBLESINTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
Let me tell you these words.The best and most beautiful. Those words that come from my heart.These words smell like flower.Those words of m...


Sarah Liz Roberts
Sarah Liz Roberts, studied Communication at Idaho State University

COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. .

I AM GOING TO CRY .Women Knights.Hogs Need A Holiday, Views, Voices, And Values, Dimes To Drop, Cattle Drives, Heads To Count.

To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'


Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry. Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments.

 One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.I think that’s the saddest part about narcissists. Regardless of what anyone will say about them, at the very heart of them, they are still human beings .

May be an image of text that says 'Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'

No comments:

Post a Comment