Thursday, December 9, 2021

Faces In And Out Of Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.

  YOU NEVER COME BACK I've been waiting for you for a long time .But you never came back I had to carry your absence then. And she has the weight of suffering I must have lied to myself a lot .To stop suffering like this .Telling me you'll come back .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.


 4 Corners, Steven and Rach Jay, Sheri, Sima Jarrot, pimps and cheap tricks to date, 7608512267. 4 Goat horns: love and hate, goats and sheep, witches to tell, ghosts and spooks, tales from the dead. Family and friends that have exoired, dead and in the graves. Life over and done, bones boxed to plant, put in the ground, to grow another way. Lights, lovers, leaders, birds in the air, good times, winds in the wings, waves of words, dances in colors. Rats to roaches, birds to bees, flowers to the gardens of the dead.
Image result for tatjana soli and husband


Ships of dreams in the water, time to sail on the big blue ocean. Away from Jewish Frog Army, lots to toss back in the seven seas. Blue birds, dogface butterflies, earth angels every day ones, time to fly to better dazes. Snakes in dens, donkeys to dodge, good times, pimps to date, date in hills, snakes and frogs.It's like...hello .. good afternoon ..Relationships Values,Cons & Pros:Sex, Dating,And Relationships:All things love:lucky breaks 2.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. "Notes of love and hate.Faces In And Out Of Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.


Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset.Faces In And Out Of Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.

Eyes open, third set closed, living in darkness, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, good time toads.It has been a dream life as far as living blue, but the valleys are still here as well as in the shadows of doubt that still resurfaces to thrown stones at our house of glass in Santa Barbara, and Ventura and Malibu as well as all the little places in the end.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..

Love and luck, love and hate, sheep and goats, hats and horns of love, ways to view the world, tricks and trades, dimes calls to make. The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box.Baseball Coach and Wife Electrocuted While Installing Scoreboard, Son Injured Trying to Save Them.Faces In And Out Of Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment