Monday, February 28, 2022

I ain’t the one to gossip so...

 

Not The one, you haven't heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper,Happy Dazes:My King Wishes And Dreams,Frog Groups: Army Cries, Thanks, Cheers, Happy Birthday Wishes, Dreamers' Zone. Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death.Jokes and laughs.



 "Be free, little one"Fuck Off, Hands to talk, twists and turns, birds to fly. American birds, fingers to hands, up and out, twists, turn, spin, good time toads.Dances in the streets, checking the mail, taking the trash out, waiting for kid to get out of school.Beautiful Disaster :πŸš—  Eyes Open Wide. Chicks, Babes, Dames, Faces In The Crowds.⭐Hecates Witch's & Pagans⭐ Having a celebration for nothing at all.


Tim Gunn Coat GIF


WATCH OUT!!!!πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€Dustin Chadborn Let's play find the liberal... πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€"Shall not be infringed". πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€Linda Van Apparently modern-day liberals do not understand "shall not be infringed". Neither do they understand "inallienable rights". 

I ain’t the one to gossip so...

Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. 'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'Yes it shall be a great new year ..Just saying...Fairy Tales: Snakes and Vipers: History Created, UNO with the boys..  Ft. Sykkuno Disguised Toast Corpse Husband  Enjoy! What things have helped you, on your self-development?FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man.Living My Best Life and Giving Back in the Community. I love this quote!!!!You have done great things in another’s life.I ain’t the one to gossip so...



I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper,Happy Dazes:My King Wishes And Dreams,Frog Groups: Army Cries, Thanks, Cheers, Happy Birthday Wishes, Dreamers' Zone. Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death.Jokes and laughs.


Not The one, you haven't heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper,Happy Dazes:My King Wishes And Dreams,Frog Groups: Army Cries, Thanks, Cheers, Happy Birthday Wishes, Dreamers' Zone. Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death.Jokes and laughs.


'On the next season of Sesame Street, the gang welcomes their new puppet friend Brandon as they help him cope with his Dementia diagnosis.
Street Dances.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.
May be an image of text that says 'SKELETOR UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER'

No comments:

Post a Comment