Thursday, February 10, 2022

Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)

 

Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)

Alright Now.Fantasy. (Tortoni)


This has always been one of my Fantasies...Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)

I'm driving around your town, looking for the Home Depot. I have the back seats down in my SUV and a blanket and pillow spread out to protect the items I'm getting from there.

I'm lost and see you walking down the street. I notice your long hair and you are wearing a short skirt showing those smooth sexy legs and a silky button down blouse revealing your perfect breasts. I pull over to ask you directions. I roll down the passenger window so we can talk. You walk up to the vehicle and rest your breasts on the window sill teasing me.

"Hello my name is Mike. I'm looking for the Home Depot. Do you know where it is?" I see you look down at my crotch to see the bulge growing there. You lick your Lips and say... "Hello Mike my name is ????, yes, I know where that is. I'm walking to work and it's right by there. If you give me a ride, I can show you."


I agree and you climb in making sure I get a good look down your blouse at your amazing breasts. My bulge grows even more. The wonderful smell of your perfume fills the SUV. You start to give me directions and I drive off following them. For some reason I start telling you about my non-intimate marriage, and that I haven't been touched by my wife for a very long time. You lean over and start rubbing my bulging Cock through my jeans.

"You mean like this" you say. I ask you to pull up your skirt to show me your panties. You sit back and start pulling your skirt up to reveal your lacy panties. You start rubbing your clit through the thin panty material and Moan. "Will you finger yourself for me?" I ask. You pull down your panties and grab my hand and place it on your moist mound. I begin to rub circles around your now swollen Clit. And I slide a finger up and down your slit to feel how wet you are.


That's when you say... " OK pull in this parking lot it's right in here." I find a secluded spot in the parking lot and ask you "Do you want to climb in back and let me Lick, Suck and Slurp on your Kitty until it PURRRRS for me?" To my surprise, you agree and climb in back. You spread your legs and start playing with yourself. "You want to taste my sweetness, Daddy?" I put my face between your thighs and can smell your sweet Pheromone scent.Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)

I give you a long slow lick from the bottom of your slit to the top of your Clit. You moan and pull my head tight to your Crotch while moaning in pleasure. and say "That's it Eat me Good Daddy!" I begin to suck on your now fully swollen Clit. You are SO WET, I easily slip a finger inside you, then another until I can't fit any more stretching you out.

I pick up the pace and you reward my efforts by feeding me your sweet cream!!!! That's when you say... "OK I have to go or I'm going to be late for work. Thanks Daddy that was HOT!" You put your panties back on and get out of the SUV. You write your number on a piece of paper and say... "I'll need a ride to work tomorrow, if you're interested?" You give me a Sexy wink and walk away.

That's my Fantasy, willing to share one of yours?Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)

Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain. Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside...I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.True story from views of a fish that got away, alive.

Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.


So you feel me, thanks, now I feel you, as well, feelings, shall we share,here and now, here it comes..,
Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)
I feel you. 

Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn.Setting standards.3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates:  American Women. Veterans.ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, Chasing The Monuments.Black Liberation Movement (BLM) Threated to burn down New York City with fire and blood shed!Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.

"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ..."DON'T DISOBEY THE LAW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE POLICE."Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)
You-baby boomer, retired or not, home alone, located where, how tall are you, one of the things I want to know, just saying.Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Hello my name is Mike. (Tortoni)

Games to play, cartoon hits, Tom And Jerry.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted:


 Success is closer than you • You’ll never know what might have been • No regrets • Because YOU CAN DO IT. Love is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries, it knows no time.Monkey tales, jokes and laughs,…Notes of life of others, to give and to take the lessons learned alone the paths taken.

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and body of water

Golden Calf: What beef? ALBERT EINSTEIN.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.It is still rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics.Daily Events.


No comments:

Post a Comment